Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Field Day and Rumplestilskin


Once again a long pause in blogging, due to what I call "technical difficulties" which disabled our internet for a week and a half. That always makes me get behind. So now we are in the busy stage that comes with the last week of school and packing to leave for 5 weeks and also packing up our household for a move to a new house! But I had to share a few pictures with you from our fun field day a week and a half ago.

The theme was Fairy Tales and Dave played the role of Rumpelstilskin. When the kids had their turn at his station, they had to make as many words as they could from the letters in his name! One team got over 150 words!

Another game featured Frogs and Lilypads and involved the kids having to pass live frogs around as fast as they could! Between groups, Jonathan was very fascinated with the frogs! It was a hot day and he got his first sunburn -- around the neck. I had put sunscreen on, but I guess I must have missed that spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment