Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The boys together -- sort of

I'm wanting so badly to get some pictures of the boys together!  Today we tried it with Daddy helping.  Jonathan wouldn't sit still, so we resorted to pulling out some new library books that Sister Gene brought home last night.  This is a lovely photo....too bad the top of Dave's head got cut off! 
Such a cool book about diggers and earth movers!  Jonathan's attention was quite captured by the pictures, and Joshua was just happy as a clam to be included.  
I suppose we always wonder what other people think of us.  Lately I've been thinking that YOU'VE been thinking...."That poor kid Jonathan needs a haircut!"  It's true.  He just refused the last couple of times, and then it just got so cute I couldn't bear to cut it.  But today was the day -- the perfect combination of willingness on Jonathan's part and pity on my part (his head must be so hot!).  It's not professional, you know, just a running over the head as fast as possible with the clippers.  Here's the post haircut proof picture!  Feels like I have a different kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment