Sunday, May 20, 2012

This week's milestones

I now love laying on my tummy and playing with toys!  I can do this for 30 minutes before I need help from my mommy!
In this photo, Joshua is enjoying his shadow. 
Wow, Jonathan is really loving the diggers and dumpers right now. 
Since we don't have a sandbox (yet?) at the house, I'm letting him use the flower bed, which you can see doesn't have any flowers at the moment!  On this day, he played for about 45 minutes by himself while I had a nice visit with my friend Amy!
Our desk finally came back from the repair shop after being attacked by termites.  Here Jonathan is inspecting the repair job before I reload the file drawer.
"Please shut it, please!" is how Jonathan asks me to close the drawer.  So I do, for a game of "Peek-you" (or peek-a-boo, as most people know it.) 

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Thank you so much for sharing! Little Joshua is a little charmer!!! CAN'T WAIT to meet him!

    ReplyDelete