Friday, January 18, 2013

Look who is ONE! Joshua Jason

We are joyfully celebrating the first year of Joshua, who turned one on January 10th!  What an amazing kid!   We are so blessed that he joined our family!  
 Ankle length swim trunks are the latest fashion, don't ya know? 
 He's discovering how much fun can be had in the kitchen....here he has dumped out the garlic and shallots.
No words needed I think.  The cuteness and delight of life speaks for itself.  Okay, I will explain that strange blemish on his forehead is a piece of rice. 
Being one comes with some new privileges....Joshua now gets to take a bath WITH his brother in the big green tub!  We figure he is durable enough now to survive if Jonathan dunks him.  Jonathan is being a bit shy in this picture, but don't let that fool you.  They LOVE taking a bath together!

Now it's confession time:  I did have quite a few lovely videos of us singing Happy Birthday to Joshua and the FIRST cake eating.  I had nice pictures of him with his Birthday crown and cake all over his face.  I accidentally deleted them permanently this morning!  Argh!  I'm still grieving it, but so glad to have the flesh and blood boy in my arms and know that I can take lots more photos on other days!

No comments:

Post a Comment