Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! A few Christmas Carols for you!

Dear all!  Merry Christmas to you!

We hope you will enjoy this Christmas gift to you!

(Edit on January 24:  The video is fixed!  I have worked on this off and on for a month now...a long story you will not be interested in....but you will be interested in the video.  The boys don't perform in a Christmas program at school or church, so this is their program!)


Lastly, we want to share this Youtube video with you, which we have found surprizingly and thoroughly delightful this Season.  I do remember back in the day (1990s) when Fireplace video VHS tapes were on sale and I thought they were a pathetic idea.  Now that we live in the tropics for Christmas, a fireplace video with some traditional Christmas music helps a lot to bring that Christmas feeling to our home!


(I am going to go ahead and publish this post, because I want it up for Christmas morning in America (we are just finishing it up here on this side of the world).  However in the next 8 hours I hope to edit it with added videos, which are now slowly uploading!  Merry Christmas to all of you!  Celebrate the Birth of Christ and may Emmanuel find a welcome dwelling place in your hearts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment