Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree! ....and the Joy of Rudolph


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches!  This Christmas is lots of fun as Jonathan is starting to understand and enjoy all of the little details that make Christmas....Christmas!

 Making Christmas cards for friends and family....now we have green and white and red confetti all over the house!  Very festive!

 "I'm Rudolph!  I'm Rudolph!"
Let me tell you what you are looking at here ....This is a picture of Santa (Jonathan) driving his sleigh (stool) with the back (basket) loaded with toys (green ball).  Rudolph (daddy) is harnessed up (clothes rack) and is pulling the sleigh wherever Santa leads.

We learning a lot about Baby Jesus too -- who is real. Santa is pretend, and Jonathan knows it .....but Santa is a bit more popular to my airplane/helicopter loving boy since he can fly in the sky!  At least in this brief stage of his life.  :)  I know Jesus understands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment